Selfcateringhols Ltd has been using the Internet to match holidaymakers with holiday properties together since 1999.
We differentiate ourselves from the many other property websites on the Web in many ways:
- Dedicated customer support - send us a message and we WILL respond. Get stuck trying to book a property and we provide support. Need to speak to someone? Call us on +44 (0)1234 480012 or send us a message, we provide easy-to-access contact details.
- Online customer satisfaction - every customer who books a holiday with us gets the opportunity to rate our service and this is displayed online for all to see, so what you see is what you get.
- Property reviews - we post all reviews, good and bad, so you know exactly what to expect when booking your holiday.
- Ease of booking - our booking system allows you to book from any day to any day*, view a property's availability at a glance, and you can book online via our secure server using all major credit cards.
- Ability to contact the owner directly - if you have specific questions about a property our innovative system allows you to communicate with the owner directly, simply click on 'Have you got a question?' from the relevant property page.
- Advanced search functionality - we've put a lot into making it easy for you to find the property you want, easily.
- Google Earth - want to search visually? All our properties are on Google Earth (see planet.selfcateringhols.com).
Selfcateringhols Ltd is a family-run business whose owners are holiday property owners themselves. We're dedicated to providing the best possible service to both holidaymakers and property owners.
Selfcateringhols Limited is a UK registered company, number 4464246.
We take your personal privacy and security seriously and will do what we can to protect you. This section tells you about our policies in these areas.
If you wish to see our booking terms and conditions please click on the link: Our booking terms and conditions
- Any personal information you give us will not be given, rented or sold to any third-party.
- We may try to contact you directly in relation to your booking or message if deemed appropriate.
- Registered users have the option to opt in or out of periodic newsletters at the time of registration and at any time afterwards; customer newsletters are only sent to opt in subscribers.
- In order to ensure our site works best for customers we may monitor site usage, but will not associate behaviour with any specifically identifiable information that would link behaviour to real individuals.
Please note that calls to the Contact Centre may be monitored or recorded.
Selfcateringhols.com uses Protx, a specialist gateway system for all online transactions. This means that our system doesn't hold sensitive information on our site. Should anyone gain unauthorised access to our database the information they obtain will not allow them to recover credit card details or other sensitive information.
Protx has been audited and approved by all of the major UK acquiring banks and has also been audited and credited under the Visa Account Information Security audit that specifically examines security of credit card details processed and stored by Protx.
- Credit and debit card details are secured within 128-bit encrypted sessions
- Sensitive information is stored on a heavily encrypted database that is protected by multiple government approved firewalls.
- Additional security measures include a security key that is used to produce an MD5 hash value. Hash values are often used as digital signatures as they cannot be reversed to obtain the original information. They allow the receiver to validate that the information received is identical to that sent.
The information 'About Protx' and 'Protx's Security Measures' are taken from the Protx website and are subject to change. For the most up to date information on Protx's security click on the following link: