- £25 cashback with your second and any future booking*
- £25 cash reward if you get friends or colleagues to book*
- If you have a website see below
*to obtain this just enter your code (received after your first booking) when the booking is made
*the loyalty code is applicable only on advertised rates and cannot be used in conjunction with special offers or reduced rates
- Put a link on your website and receive £25 per booking (see below)
- If you have a customer and no availability ask them to book another property on our website and receive £25*
- Put a link in your emails or other document and receive £25 if they book* – if you have a standard ‘sorry we are booked’ document consider adding a referral to us.
*to obtain this just enter your code when the booking is made
- Advertise our properties on eBay and collect £25 per booking or
- Set up a eBay store and earn good money from home or
- Earn £100 for every new affiliate link you set up (£25 paid for the first 4 bookings from the link)
contact email@example.com to set an affiliate scheme up
If you have a website, whether commercial or personal, you can start earning money from our reward scheme quickly and easily.
How does it work?
- Sign up, for free, to our reward scheme to receive a unique identification 'key'
- You link to our website from yours, including your identification key in the link
- We will pay you £25 for every visitor that comes to our site from yours and makes a booking
Is there any cost to me?
It is free to be registered in our reward scheme and there are no costs to you - you can only earn money by being registered.
How do I get paid?
We pay monthly direct into your bank account.
How much do I get paid?
We pay £25 per confirmed booking
How much will I earn?
There is no limit to how much you can earn. The more prominent the link, the more people will click, come to our site and book. See linking tips.
Can I link from more than one website?
Yes - the more web pages you link from the better your earning potential. See linking tips.
Can I use both text links and image links?
Links can be just simple text links or we provide eye-catching logo images. See some example links
The selfcateringhols logo is the property of selfcateringhols limited. Use of this logo is permitted only in association with the selfcateringhols reward scheme. To save the logo right click on the image and select 'save image as'.
- Make the link(s) as prominent as possible
- Use a logo image
- The more links you point at us the more you could earn
- Link to relevant pages (e.g. If your website has a France page link to http://www.selfcateringhols.com/country.php?id=100&affid=xxx)
- 'Natural' links - in the body of the text - tend to generate a higher click through rate, especially if you can offer a personal recommendation.
E.g. "If you are looking for a holiday apartment or villa this site has lots of options and offers superb service."
Here the text 'this site' is a link to www.selfcateringhols.com. The link text in this case would be:
"If you are looking for a holiday apartment or villa this site has lots of options and offers superb service."
Alternatively you could use "apartment or villa" as the link.